Thursday, August 14, 2008

Late...late...late.

Wow...I'm totally doing a horrible job with updating my blog.

Bah.

Anyways, I wanted to post a little rant. For you people out there that use smiley faces, I wanted to say two things. One the following is NOT a smile. I REPEAT. IT IS NOT A SMILE. ") How could that possibly be depicted as a smile? No one can smile like that! Its like a half smile! Its like if Rocky Balboa smacked a kid in the face, and one side was permanately bruised so the kid had to smile like that.

Second. Why the heck do you not put a space AFTER your smile? I'm sitting here, texting with people, and I'll get a text message saying "you make me smile:)" Uh...did we forget proper grammer? You don't need an actual smile to be merged into the word. It's annoying and looks horrible. Youdon'twriteanentiresentencelikethis! Why would it be any different from adding a smile?

No comments: