Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hair, Retainers, and The Little Drummer Boy

A lot been on my mind lately. Yet, when I sat down to write about it (such as now), I can't simply regurgitate the thoughts and form sentences.

Bleh.

Today, I attended the "Ladies' Christmas Tea" at my church. It is a local outreach where the females at our church can bring their lady friends for 2 hours of tea and scones and little finger sandwiches. You're probably wondering why I "attended" such an event. Well I went there to help out with whatever was needed. And what was needed was to watch the water boil and pour it into the container in where the servers would get the hot water. I only had to do it once.

I hung out with my friend Zack mostly, but this kid named John showed up a couple times to mock me because he's a big jerk.

Ha. Kidding.

Time passed, and after the tea finished, we (Zack, my other friend Noah, and I) were put to hard labor which consisted of moving presents with nothing in them, red flowers, cords, and mic stands. We were also commanded to move a piano. But another friend of mine (I have lots of friends, if you haven't noticed) Amy was playing the piano. We got bonus points if we could move the piano to its original place while Amy was playing it.

We did. :D

Oh, by the way. The Little Drummer Boy has been stuck in my head all the day.

I am a poor boy too, pa rum pum pum pum
I have no gift to bring, pa rum pum pum pum
That's fit to give the King, pa rum pum pum pum,

No comments: